Eggs are suddenly becoming a taboo. Everyone is taking them as guilty of being fattening and laden with heart unhealthy cholesterol. Among every food on the planet, eggs are the most nutritious food. One large boiled egg contains Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA, Folate: 5% of the RDA, Vitamin B5: 7% of the RDA, Vitamin B12: 9% of the RDA, Vitamin B2: 15% of the RDA, Phosphorus: 9% of the RDA, Selenium: 22% of the RDA. Eggs also contain adequate amounts of vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B6, calcium, and zinc. Vitamin A, vitamin B-12, and selenium in eggs are very beneficial to keeping the immune system healthy.
The choline in eggs plays an important part in breaking down the amino acid homocysteine, which can help people with heart disease. The lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs help reduce macular degeneration (the cause of age-related blindness). Other vitamins in eggs also simulate good vision. Not only Egg white but also yolk are rich sources of protein. Around 12.6% of the edible part of an egg contains protein. An egg comes with 77 calories, 6 grams of protein, and 5 grams of good fats. There are many types of eggs, but the most common choice is that of chicken.
Every type of chicken is not healthy. It should be noted that broiler chicken is very dangerous for the human body and health. This little pocket of energy, which was once hailed as a superfood has suddenly lost its importance in the haze of misreporting and misconceptions.
Broiler chickens are being fed harmful chemicals, antibiotics with their food that only help them to grow faster within 45 days. Eating Broiler chicken regularly can cause various bad and threatening effects on your health. Above all, we are going to see if broiler eggs are good for your health or not.
The Side Effects of Broiler Eggs:
- May Cause Cancer: A study( Poultry consumption and prostate cancer risk ) showed that eating broiler eggs boiled at high temperatures can have the chance of causing cancer. Particularly, males have more chance of causing prostate cancer. Be aware of that and do not boil any egg at high temperature, it’s very dangerous for health. Cancer can spread throughout anyone’s whole body. In the whole world, currently cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death. I think the reader has already understood are broiler eggs are good for their health or not.
- Contains Bacteria: Most poultry farms, broiler chicken, and broiler eggs have deadly bacteria (Spoilage bacteria of fresh broiler chicken carcasses ) in themselves. Raw or undercooked broiler eggs contain bacteria, which can enter through pores in the shells. That’s why bacterias present in the broiler chicken can cause a lot of health problems.
- Unhealthy Fats: Broiler chickens and broiler eggs contain unhealthy fats which are not good for a healthy person. Regularly eating broiler chicken can cause problems like obesity, high blood pressure, heart problems, and also Campylobacteriosis, Histoplasmosis, Salmonellosis, etc. So, please stop consuming broiler eggs and chicken also. I consider it’s been clear that are broiler good for your health or not.
- Huge Amount of Antibiotics: To get rapid growth, Broilers are injected with antibiotic drugs. A recent study from higher research shows that eating broiler eggs thrice a week can be equal to taking three antibiotic injections. Taking unnecessary antibiotics can cause digestive problems, fungal infection ( vagina, mouth, throat), photosensitive, Anaphylaxis, Kidney failure, etc.
- Male infertility: Nowadays, Male infertility problem is one of the common problems. And consuming broiler eggs is one of the important reasons for that. The chemicals present in the broiler eggs destroy the sperm count in males and cause them impotent.
- Contains Harmful Chemicals: Broilers are injected with harmful chemicals, antibiotics, and also growth hormones to get high meat production and gain weight. Eating these eggs and meat will cause a dangerous effect on the body. These harmful chemicals can cause health issues such as obesity, male fertility problems, early puberty in females. The time when a girl’s body becomes mature and she grows into the young lady that time is called puberty. Generally, a girl’s puberty starts after the age of 10. But when a young girl starts to show puberty before her actual puberty time, that’s called early puberty. These early signs of puberty can be hard for children.
There Can be Another Question” If Broiler Chicken is Good as Broiler Eggs aren’t Good?”
Chicken plays an important role in all the required nutrients. But eating broiler chicken isn’t good. Eating broiler chicken roasted and cooked on the fire is very dangerous for health. Eating them can be more dangerous and harmful than smoking cigarettes. The protein particles found in ovens can change and cause health problems when cooked at high temperatures. The broiler chickens are generally injected with chemical contents which aren’t good for health, hormones, and antibiotics to increase meat production and gain weight. Eating them will affect your health, which can lead to problems such as weight gain, male impotent, and onset of adolescence in women.
Food contamination alone is a problem enough, but grilled broiler meat can hinder some antibiotics which can harm your health. Broilers are raised in serious conditions and have little resistance to diseases. Antibiotics are injected into broilers for improving their health and prevent illness. This can generate protection against specific strains of antibiotics (as Salmonella). We are understanding it already that broiler meats aren’t good for our health, we should stop eating them continuously but sometimes we can’t find country chicken or country meats also.
Alternative Ways to Get the Eggs Nutritions and Reduce Eating Broiler Eggs
I can consider that you all have understood already are broiler good for your health or not. So we must know the ways to reduce eating it and find alternative ways. I am going to tell you some of the alternative ways.
- Fish and fish eggs: Fish have a high amount of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids which are very good for our health.Omega-3 fatty acids help to maintain healthy vision, prevent cardiovascular diseases, are good for skin, prevent hair fall, reduces cholesterols and triglycerides. Doctors highly advise eating fish, prawns, and other kinds of seafood instead of broiler chickens and broiler eggs.
- Organic chicken’s eggs: We can reduce eating broiler eggs by replacing them with organic health chicken’s eggs. Organic chicken’s eggs can help to give us the whole nutritions of chicken. It is also a healthy option.
- Others: Turkey meats can be a great alternate for broilers. Besides broiler, Turkey chickens are also good for your health. Turkey chickens eggs are also a healthier option for your body. It doesn’t contain any sort of chemical contents. By consuming turkey chickens eggs can also help you to reduce eating broiler eggs.
We need to eat everything to live and be healthy. But consuming broiler eggs too much can cause many dangerous problems. Broilers aren’t too good for our health. We can reduce eating it in many ways but we can consume it in a little amount as producing organic eggs are not easy to work to do now. I hope this article helped you to find out if broiler eggs are good or bad for your health. Stay with us for more important facts.
Hello! This is Maria, article writer of 24topics.com. In this blog, we publish articles about most commonly searched in google by users. If you enjoy reading please share our page to others!